How to install clockworkmod recovery:
Method :-> SP Flash Tool method, root not required
1. Download MTK6577 Drivers.zip and unzip/extract on your Windows PC, just run InstallDriver.exe to install drivers.
2. Download CWM Recovery v184.108.40.206 + scatter.zip and SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1220.02_FOR_S101A.zip , unzip/extract them.
3. Now open extracted SP Flash Tool folder and run Flash_tool.exe
4. Click on "Scatter-loading" button which is on the right side below Downloading Agent. A new window will open. Browse to the extracted CWM Recovery v220.127.116.11 + scatter folder and select MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file.
5. Flash tool will populate the Map file on the application window. You will see multiple entries. Uncheck all entries except for RECOVERY.
6. Now click on "Download". Warning message will occur, but ignore that and click Yes.
7. You will see in the status bar below "Searching", now connect your phone (with battery inserted + Press and Hold Volume Up Key) via the USB cable.
8. Wait for the process to finish and then you will get a window showing green circle.
Congrats You have flashed CWMR !
Note: If you get any error in SP Flash Tool, then recheck your MTK drivers installation or manually install them through device manager.
Booting into CWM recovery is the same as in the stock recovery. Switch on the phone with "Volume Up" and "Power" button Pressed. The Phone will boot into CWM!